Four months ago I cleared the PMP exam as part of a program launched by @SogetiSpain and I want to share with you that the book: “PMP Rapid Review" by Sean Whitaker was key to success.
Many books are structured by Knowledge Areas defined in the PMBOK Guide but not by the PMP Exam Content Outline as"PMP Rapid Review" does.
Reading the book you’ll find one chapter for each Process Group:
- Initiating the project
- Planning the project
- Executing the project
- Monitoring and controlling the project
- Closing the project
and also that it’s a great and interesting resource because:
- It’s really easy to follow.
- It’s not a full and cumbersome study guide.
- It’s a book published by Microsoft Press
- Each section contains some exam tips and five questions designed to make you understand the PMP processes and concepts.
In my opinion this book is a must have, both as a quick guide when studying and as a checklist once you become a PMP.
Hope it helps!