After reading the following articles:
- How to create your own templates for dotnet new
- Custom Project Templates Using dotnet new
and having a twitter conversation with Sayed-Ibrahim-Hashimi I decided it was a nice idea to create some templates based on the code of some of my posts.
So here are the results:
Create a an ASP.NET Core Web API project ready for AWS lambda
- Name: CodeItYourself.WebAPI.AWS.Lambda
- Type: Web/API
- Installation: dotnet new –install CodeItYourself.WebAPI.AWS.Lambda::*
- Usage: dotnet new webapilambda
- Related post: Deploy your ASP.NET Core Web API to AWS Lambda
Create an ASP.NET Core Web project for RaspberryPi
- Name: CodeItYourself.ASPNET.Raspberry
- Type: Web
- Installation: dotnet new –install CodeItYourself.ASPNET.Raspberry::*
- Usage: dotnet new webrpi
- Related post: Step by step: Running ASP.NET Core on Raspberry Pi
You can clone the code for the templates here.
Hope it helps!