Today I’ll show you how to Run ASP.NET Core on OpenShift.
First be aware of the following prerequisites:
- You’ll need a working Docker installation. If you are using Windows 10 you can get Docker for Windows here.
- Be sure to Disable TLS for 127.0.0.1:2375 for your Docker installation
- Be sure to set 172.30.0.0/16 as an Insecure Registry in your Docker installation
- Be sure to set 172.30.1.1:5000 as a Registry Mirror in your Docker installation
- You’ll need download the oc Client Tools
Note: If you want to learn about OpenShift and what can you do with it, I recommend the free book: Openshift for Developers.
Now let’s start:
You can get the code here.
Hope it helps!